My Wisdom Inspired Life, A Provocative True Story

Wisdom Inspired Life Home Forums Book Forum My Wisdom Inspired Life, A Provocative True Story

WIL book cover

When Steve Jobs gave the commencement address at Stanford University, he commented on looking back across his life in connecting the dots of his life. What he saw was a remarkable pattern that produced the wonderful life and great contributions he enjoyed.

When I connected the dots of my life, I realized I was on a fascinating journey. Increasingly the theme of a “wisdom inspired life” emerged with great clarity. Along the way there have been psychics, channels, healers, Tibetan masters, UFOs, fascinating teachers, and ultimately my guru.

This book is not about anything special I have experienced. All of us are on a journey that is unique in its events but similar in its purpose and destination. There is a purpose to our lives. While it is sometimes hard to see that purpose event to event in our lives, when we step back and connect the dots the big picture and themes emerge with great clarity.

Available Versions: Kindle and Paperback

This forum contains 3 topics, and was last updated by  Richard Haasnoot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 topics - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 topics - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.