Ultimate Happiness, Best Proven Western & Eastern Insights About How to Be Happier Today

Wisdom Inspired Life Home Forums Book Forum Ultimate Happiness, Best Proven Western & Eastern Insights About How to Be Happier Today

UH cover jpeg

Writing Ultimate Happiness was a mission and labor of love.  I studied with Western happiness leaders, like Dr. Marty Seligman (Authentic Happiness and Learned Optimism), and Eastern leaders, like Buddhist Master Soygal Rinpoche and Paramahansa Yogananda.  I then conducted extensive research to determine what REALLY works in real life.

Happiness is the greatest cultural and personal need in our world.  We are not getting happier….in fact, depression is at epidemic proportions. Eighteen of the top twenty elements people consider to be part of the American Dream DO NOT make them happier when they are achieved….things like a bigger house, better job, and new car.

Do not despair…..this is the best book I am aware of that combined the best of Eastern and Western wisdom…..you will find the Eastern insights are more powerful and effective because they have been studying and practicing this far longer than we have in the West.

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK AND KINDLE

This forum contains 2 topics, and was last updated by  Richard Haasnoot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.