This Changed My Life

Wisdom Inspired Life Home Forums Book Forum Living With Joy This Changed My Life

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Richard Haasnoot 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This book did change my life. It came into my life early along my wisdom inspired life journey. Before reading this book, I had had a couple of experiences with psychics and channeling. Both experiences made a deep impression upon me about the truthfulness of the insights received through the sources. Had these events not happened, I do not think this book would have changed my life as it did.

After finding this book in a New Age bookstore in Cincinnati, Ohio, I immediately bought it and brought it home. I felt almost “compelled” to begin reading it and once I did I could not stop. Over the period of a few years I would read, reread, and reread again this book. Each rereading was almost like reading it for the first time. I was changing as wisdom emerged into my life. As a result, each rereading was through a different lens in time.

While I have subsequently moved on to other very inspiring teachers and books, this book will always hold a special place in my heart for how profoundly open me up to new possibilities, joyous possibilities.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.