Where Science Meets Spirituality?

Wisdom Inspired Life Home Forums Topic Forums Quantum Physics Forum Where Science Meets Spirituality?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Richard Haasnoot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

In my book, My Wisdom Inspired Life, I discuss at some length how my study of quantum physics (from a layman’s perspective) played a significant role in my emerging wisdom inspired life. For the first time, I found science and spirituality/wisdom saying some of the same and very profound things about our world.

For example, both tell us that there is absolutely nothing solid in our world. What we consider to be solid matter is nothing more than an electromagnetic wave of vibrating energy. This is mind snapping stuff because it is so contrary to what our five senses tell us. Yet, in-depth study of both quantum physics and the wisdom traditions reveals how this very provocative statement is profoundly real.

I created this forum as a place for others to share their experiences and insights about quantum physics, especially as it relates to spirituality and wisdom.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.